1st Appointment: Initial Meeting
- The initial meeting is to get to know you and understand your needs and circumstances
- Explanation of our services and fees
- Explanation of mortgage repayment methods and schemes
- Confirm your identity and address (ID and Proof of residency verification will be taken)
- Establish and discuss your needs in terms of mortgages and protection
- Carry out a full income and expenditure exercise to review a budget plan
- Apply to an appropriate lender for an Agreement in Principle
- Issue you with a mortgage certificate
2nd Appointment: Customer Service Review
- Recommend the most suitable mortgage and protection scheme
- Application of the mortgage and protection scheme
- Explain the next steps of packaging your plan and build your ongoing relationship with Yorkshire Financial Consultancy
- Prior to exchange and completion, we will review your bespoke mortgage and protection portfolio, and the payment of fees
- On mortgage offer or exchange and completion, payment of fees*
*These fees will be clearly set out by the adviser in your initial meeting.
Your property may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
There will be a fee for mortgage advice. The precise amount will depend upon your circumstances but may range from £199 to £599.
Yorkshire Financial Consultancy Ltd 37 Commercial Street Morley, Leeds LS27 8HN
40 Lowther Street, Carlisle, CA3 8DH
10 West Over Road, Scarborough, YO12 5AA